We usually will be in touch within 2 days of receiving your enquiry. If you have not heard from us within one week, please check your ‘Spam' or ‘Junk' filter on your email, and please make sure you have picked up any answer phone messages. Thank you.
Q: Not heard from us?
Q: How do I join a team?
We don't accept just anyone. That said, we're not looking to put together an "elite task force" either. We just want to make sure that, by joining a Quest Overseas team, you are making the right decision both for yourself and our projects (and the rest of the people on the team!). As such, the application process is as follows:
- First, we ask you to complete our online application form.
- We will then contact you to arrange an interview, this is typically done over video skype.
- Our interviews generally take about an hour. Don't worry, it's not an evil grilling where we demand you justify your existence on this planet (!) We will however want to know why you want to join a Quest Overseas team and what you think you will gain from it. Do give this some serious thought before speaking with us. You should also think hard about what you would like to know about us, as this is a perfect chance to grill us if you want.
- Following the interview, we will contact you (within a few days) to let you know if you have a place on a team. We will take into account your preferences as well as what we think is best as to which project or expedition you should join.
- After that, we'll work together to get ready for departure!
Q: What experience do I need?
It depends on the trip you are joining. For some, language skills are a bonus, or experience working with children, or perhaps trekking experience may be a help. On the whole however, we are looking for people with the enthusiasm and willingness to get stuck in wherever needed. If you are in any doubt, just contact us before applying.