post-title Gap year grants available

Gap year grants available

Gap year grants available

Quest News

The Sir Philip Recklitt Educational Trust (SPRET) has grants and funds available to gap year students which can be put towards travel and expenses for projects both overseas and in the UK.

The SPRET funds are only available to people residing in, or in full time education in the former East Riding of Yorkshire, Hull and Norfolk and any succesful applicants must submit a report on the project undertaken after it has been completed.

For more information take a look at the SPRET website – – where you can find out how to apply. 

If you are from Norfolk and have any questions contact and if you are from the East Riding of Yorkshire/Hull contact